EUREKA Grinder ATOM Specialty 75 Black
- Availability:1 pz
- Cod.: ATOM Specialty 75 Nero
- EAN: 8054301158238
- Brand: Eureka
Customized for us by Eureka with 510 gr. hopper instead of 1.2 kg
ATOM a grinder on demand designed for those looking for quality, accuracy and small encumbrance, ideal for ESPRESSO coffee
It can be used with timer with programmable dose for 1 or 2 cups or with manual function.
The grinding is extremely fast, the induction engine and SILENT technology make it very noiseless
The micrometric adjustment without stop points of the grinding takes place via a knob which acts on the motor axis, a Eureka patent.
The cleaning process of mills and of the grinding chamber is extremely simple, simply unscrew the screws of the top and get inside.
In the ground coffee there is the total absence of clump (agglomeration of the coffee), a flap was used which ensures the
rupture of the clump of coffee, in this way we avoid the coffee dispersion outside of the filter holder.
Designed to create optimal air circulation within
HI-res color display
Dispensing area lightened
- Flat mills Ø 75 mm in hardened steel of particular conception
- EXTREMELY SILENT induction engine, direct-drive motor
- Power consumption 800 W
- Motor speed 1400 rpm
- Hopper capacity 510 gr. NB the hopper 510 gr. is our customization because we believe that for the family use the 1.4 kg hopper proposed by Eureka is excessive
- Grinding productivity for espresso cpoffee around 4,5 ± 5,5 gr/sec
- Electronic control of timed or manual dosage
- Die-cast aluminium body painted BLACK
Height 435 mm
Width 180 mm
Depth 227 mm
Weight 9.5 kgs
220-240 volt 50-*60 Hz
Note for users who use 60 Hz: the label shows 220 Volt 50 Hz. Despite this it is ensured that the coffee grinder can operate at both 50 and 60 Hz. For law constructor must enter a label in accordance with the plug/cable used, in this case schuko plug is used